
|
Hey Shawols ! ![]() I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more Navigations
| Why?
Monday, April 22, 2013 | 10:30 pm | 0 comments
Sometimes in life,you need to give and take. But sometimes it really frustrasting when people domt give as much respect as u need. And some dont even spare a thought for our feeling and yet wanting us to understand them but do they understand us? Sometimes when we have problems we dont go telling people for fear they dont like it. But thinking they would at least make ur problem less burdensome. But no . So now im feeling at my lowest but some think im happy,tweeting,facebooking and whatsapping but dont they know i do cry at night when no one near and when everykne felt asleep. I dont mind losing as many friends i have cz i always do lose some and gain but when they dont reply you,you feel terrible. Told what i feel about the matters still push me and forcing me go . When clearly i already say im not interested and now not even replying me.so planning to be another person like her. Go ahead. |