Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


its been a while
Monday, June 25, 2012 | 3:33 pm | 0 comments
its been months , i guess more than a year since i last blog
life have been sucha bad ass.
H.nitec was fun in the first and second semester.
there was arguments,happy moment sad as well as bitter.
well time have change,I love my classmates

ISA-er is my babies^^


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


its been a while
Monday, June 25, 2012 | 3:33 pm | 0 comments
its been months , i guess more than a year since i last blog
life have been sucha bad ass.
H.nitec was fun in the first and second semester.
there was arguments,happy moment sad as well as bitter.
well time have change,I love my classmates

ISA-er is my babies^^


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.