Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


its the holis again
Thursday, September 23, 2010 | 8:12 pm | 0 comments
its the holidays again and again and again[ 2pm song]
 before that we shall talk about me and the exam:)
how was it ?super daebak! even though i never study that much i can do it..keke~
shows that i am a person who just need a litle bit of study too much will cause head jam !
haha.LOL mE!

so what's my plan for the holidayS?
after the last exam on the 14 sep, i didn't give my schedule for work, plannrd to stay home and sleep like pig~
then i bought  korean mv dvd.....guess what DVD player spoil..mthr fcuker..sorry bashing out...damn the dvd got my favourite song..SHINeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

my holiday was so so awesome{duh like real}

i am officially a unattached korean freak!
any korean guys available for me?
damn me
got korean guy that time dont want make friend..now what?his name some more jay..great great

lazy to blog:( bye:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


its the holis again
Thursday, September 23, 2010 | 8:12 pm | 0 comments
its the holidays again and again and again[ 2pm song]
 before that we shall talk about me and the exam:)
how was it ?super daebak! even though i never study that much i can do it..keke~
shows that i am a person who just need a litle bit of study too much will cause head jam !
haha.LOL mE!

so what's my plan for the holidayS?
after the last exam on the 14 sep, i didn't give my schedule for work, plannrd to stay home and sleep like pig~
then i bought  korean mv dvd.....guess what DVD player spoil..mthr fcuker..sorry bashing out...damn the dvd got my favourite song..SHINeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

my holiday was so so awesome{duh like real}

i am officially a unattached korean freak!
any korean guys available for me?
damn me
got korean guy that time dont want make friend..now what?his name some more jay..great great

lazy to blog:( bye:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.