Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


what course shoud i choose?HELP!!!
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 | 9:11 pm | 0 comments
there is this new course in ite..should i take it?
let me give you the list of the new courses...

Nitec in Electronics (Mobile Devices)
Nitec in Visual Merchandising
 Nitec in Interactive Media Design
Nitec in Visual Communication


*stress*
or should i stick with these courses?

Nitec in Digital Audio and video production
Nitec in Electronics (Computer & Networking)
Nitec in Electronics Electronics (Wireless LAN)

Nitec in Info-Communications Technology











i feel like buying LG chocolate even though i have LG cookie..if i buy that lg chocolate.i will have chocolate cookie LG..hahs:)
well yesterday i saw jonghyun sshi.damn baru masuk kerja nampak dia.shit shit shit.i fell uneasy when isee him..why?why?can you please explain it to me:(



semi-hiatus


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


what course shoud i choose?HELP!!!
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 | 9:11 pm | 0 comments
there is this new course in ite..should i take it?
let me give you the list of the new courses...

Nitec in Electronics (Mobile Devices)
Nitec in Visual Merchandising
 Nitec in Interactive Media Design
Nitec in Visual Communication


*stress*
or should i stick with these courses?

Nitec in Digital Audio and video production
Nitec in Electronics (Computer & Networking)
Nitec in Electronics Electronics (Wireless LAN)

Nitec in Info-Communications Technology











i feel like buying LG chocolate even though i have LG cookie..if i buy that lg chocolate.i will have chocolate cookie LG..hahs:)
well yesterday i saw jonghyun sshi.damn baru masuk kerja nampak dia.shit shit shit.i fell uneasy when isee him..why?why?can you please explain it to me:(



semi-hiatus


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.