Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


what best for me?
Friday, January 29, 2010 | 6:26 pm | 0 comments
what is best for zee?
can you help her?
she need to sort out her thought?
which is important,studies or entertainment and work.
now in my mind after the brain wash =that happened just now.
imma determined to work while study.so that is my plan righty now.
to those who are going to fetch SHInee please take photos especially onew pictures.please!!!!
i cant go and meet them today but imma will go to lot 1 not to purchase their album just to take a sneak peek at them lol


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


what best for me?
Friday, January 29, 2010 | 6:26 pm | 0 comments
what is best for zee?
can you help her?
she need to sort out her thought?
which is important,studies or entertainment and work.
now in my mind after the brain wash =that happened just now.
imma determined to work while study.so that is my plan righty now.
to those who are going to fetch SHInee please take photos especially onew pictures.please!!!!
i cant go and meet them today but imma will go to lot 1 not to purchase their album just to take a sneak peek at them lol


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.