Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


imma happy..why?
Saturday, January 30, 2010 | 8:11 pm | 0 comments
i have a long off this week..like 6 days straight from yesterday.
yes imma did not went to the airport but lucky me.
Shinee arrived at like 10pm last night.they are supposed to be in sg at 8.45pm..dont know why..
i sad,onew injured his leg and the best thing i hurt my both arms.muscles stretch..
BAD NEWS
i heard the price has gone up like 50 bucks per album..STUPID LA!!!
i wanna buy the album so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet i cant sleep tonight..got butterfly in my stomach:(


AIGOO
omo
WAE IRAE 50 buck neh..
aigoo!!!!



wae irae shinee you album increase to 50 bucks..doesnt make any sense...la..bbbbbbbababakadguwurdhwqidhihadslkAHDIW
SUPER STRESS.I WANNT TO HAVE THEIR ALBUM AND AUTOGRAPH ALSO..BABA BLACK SHEEP...IF 50 BUCKS..I WONT BUY LE,,TO NOT WORTH IT LAH



 i am so happy that i can go back school..so people watch out..im going back to school.i;ll b at ITE simei..hehes..under office skills..hope i can proceed to poly after that and get good GPA!


people reminder as of april i'll be starting school soon.maybe i 'll go hiatus  for a while..
right now i;ll be semi-hiatus..anything just bomb my cbox okie or sms me if you have my number..or find me at SFI!!i'll try to be there as often as i can..lol.rofl.lmao..






WAE IRAE IMMA NEVER SEE HIM ANYMORE AT WORK.HAS HE BEEN TRANSFER..OMO OMO..STOP IT ZEE..AIGOO








SHINEE ARRIVAL IN SG







CHAOTIC!!!!






FT ISLAND ARRIVAL!!!
WILL FIND SOON



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


imma happy..why?
Saturday, January 30, 2010 | 8:11 pm | 0 comments
i have a long off this week..like 6 days straight from yesterday.
yes imma did not went to the airport but lucky me.
Shinee arrived at like 10pm last night.they are supposed to be in sg at 8.45pm..dont know why..
i sad,onew injured his leg and the best thing i hurt my both arms.muscles stretch..
BAD NEWS
i heard the price has gone up like 50 bucks per album..STUPID LA!!!
i wanna buy the album so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet i cant sleep tonight..got butterfly in my stomach:(


AIGOO
omo
WAE IRAE 50 buck neh..
aigoo!!!!



wae irae shinee you album increase to 50 bucks..doesnt make any sense...la..bbbbbbbababakadguwurdhwqidhihadslkAHDIW
SUPER STRESS.I WANNT TO HAVE THEIR ALBUM AND AUTOGRAPH ALSO..BABA BLACK SHEEP...IF 50 BUCKS..I WONT BUY LE,,TO NOT WORTH IT LAH



 i am so happy that i can go back school..so people watch out..im going back to school.i;ll b at ITE simei..hehes..under office skills..hope i can proceed to poly after that and get good GPA!


people reminder as of april i'll be starting school soon.maybe i 'll go hiatus  for a while..
right now i;ll be semi-hiatus..anything just bomb my cbox okie or sms me if you have my number..or find me at SFI!!i'll try to be there as often as i can..lol.rofl.lmao..






WAE IRAE IMMA NEVER SEE HIM ANYMORE AT WORK.HAS HE BEEN TRANSFER..OMO OMO..STOP IT ZEE..AIGOO








SHINEE ARRIVAL IN SG







CHAOTIC!!!!






FT ISLAND ARRIVAL!!!
WILL FIND SOON



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.