Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


i am so happy:)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 | 11:45 pm | 0 comments
unnie is so happy today
guess whatt finally i got an oppa!!!
yippie!!!
oppa:)
oppa:)
lol 
guess what i off my phone yesterday
and just now early as 11plus in the morning
i on my phone
received a msg from my *dearest* manager.


this is what he wrote[i translated in english]

sister,tommorow not eed to come work.but you come work on thurs frm 6 am till 7pm cause there's a lot of catering..
then he msg again
remember not need to come tommorow.just come on thurs 6am to 7pm..
and hell yeah 
got one more day!!!
hell yeah


omo omo
[ps sarah-alicia-kyuhunnie-yimin i miss you ladies:)]



and i miss you too onew dubu
sarah all the best for your secondary school life
and welcome 2010

[ps buy me shinee rdd album please*desperate*]


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


i am so happy:)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 | 11:45 pm | 0 comments
unnie is so happy today
guess whatt finally i got an oppa!!!
yippie!!!
oppa:)
oppa:)
lol 
guess what i off my phone yesterday
and just now early as 11plus in the morning
i on my phone
received a msg from my *dearest* manager.


this is what he wrote[i translated in english]

sister,tommorow not eed to come work.but you come work on thurs frm 6 am till 7pm cause there's a lot of catering..
then he msg again
remember not need to come tommorow.just come on thurs 6am to 7pm..
and hell yeah 
got one more day!!!
hell yeah


omo omo
[ps sarah-alicia-kyuhunnie-yimin i miss you ladies:)]



and i miss you too onew dubu
sarah all the best for your secondary school life
and welcome 2010

[ps buy me shinee rdd album please*desperate*]


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.