Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Wednesday, December 30, 2009 | 8:00 pm | 0 comments
happy new year
welcome 2010:) 


thanks yana for telling me about the gift
thanks gor and tania for my birthday gift
well off for 4 days like lmao
wanna know what it meant[pm me then]
by the way if you message on my phone i wont be able to reply
sadly cause i dont have prepaid on my phone:(:(
will top up soon ladies:)
by the way advance 2010


my 2010 resolution is:..............................
1 resolution:to get into my course in ITE
2nd resolution:to go korea asap
3rd resolution:to buy SHINee y.o.u album
4rd resloution:to get SHINee poster and autograph when they come on 1st and 2nd feb

5th resolution:to go and meet ft island on th3 29th and 30 th jan:)



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Wednesday, December 30, 2009 | 8:00 pm | 0 comments
happy new year
welcome 2010:) 


thanks yana for telling me about the gift
thanks gor and tania for my birthday gift
well off for 4 days like lmao
wanna know what it meant[pm me then]
by the way if you message on my phone i wont be able to reply
sadly cause i dont have prepaid on my phone:(:(
will top up soon ladies:)
by the way advance 2010


my 2010 resolution is:..............................
1 resolution:to get into my course in ITE
2nd resolution:to go korea asap
3rd resolution:to buy SHINee y.o.u album
4rd resloution:to get SHINee poster and autograph when they come on 1st and 2nd feb

5th resolution:to go and meet ft island on th3 29th and 30 th jan:)



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.