Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


finally the day has come
Monday, November 09, 2009 | 9:48 pm | 0 comments

the day has finally come
i finally ate at SEOUL GARDEN
had a blast sia

eat a lot
first round was ok
i took prawn,fish ball,hot dogs and etc
well me and my sis choose
tom yam soup
hehs
but the soup is so watery
and was not spicy
well we went to BUGIS SEOUL GARDEN
the atmosphere there was good
a lot of variety
i also dont know what to take
i am so confused
after i came
a lot of other people come
guess what
FULL HOUSE
i ate a lot until i cant eat anymore la
so full
lastly dessert
i took 4 types of ice cream
vanilla
strawberry
chocolate
corn
nice
until i cant eat anymore
full to the max
so i finally bought my korean phrasebook and dictionary
happy
:):)
will blog soon
love ONEW OPPa


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


finally the day has come
Monday, November 09, 2009 | 9:48 pm | 0 comments

the day has finally come
i finally ate at SEOUL GARDEN
had a blast sia

eat a lot
first round was ok
i took prawn,fish ball,hot dogs and etc
well me and my sis choose
tom yam soup
hehs
but the soup is so watery
and was not spicy
well we went to BUGIS SEOUL GARDEN
the atmosphere there was good
a lot of variety
i also dont know what to take
i am so confused
after i came
a lot of other people come
guess what
FULL HOUSE
i ate a lot until i cant eat anymore la
so full
lastly dessert
i took 4 types of ice cream
vanilla
strawberry
chocolate
corn
nice
until i cant eat anymore
full to the max
so i finally bought my korean phrasebook and dictionary
happy
:):)
will blog soon
love ONEW OPPa


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.