Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


arghhhh
Friday, November 06, 2009 | 10:50 pm | 0 comments
two more day to go
and then kebabum
off
yippie
hehs
been waiting for the day
and
finally
next week i got 3 daes of off
yoyo
mon-tues-sunday
tomorrow is pay day
dont know how much will i ger?
i want to eat at SEOUL garden
as 
soon 
as possible
[ps i saw him at work
i am so shy to see his face like directly
why
cause i am freaky shy lo]
hahas

tomorrow work la

at 2pm
aiyoyo
got spring cleaning luhs
die die die die
i realise i become so so obsessed with blog nowadays
and 
facebook too
hehs
why are all SHINee fans are 
way
younger than me
why???
to all my friends
taking O and N levels
all the best to ya guys
finally i have reach my decision to study at ITE
not sure what course
O level can wait lohz
take o level next year
i think i wont be ready lohs
if i take again compen fail la 
okay la blog again soon
love onew oppa



I LOVE YA
nabilah
yana
happy advance birthday




Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


arghhhh
Friday, November 06, 2009 | 10:50 pm | 0 comments
two more day to go
and then kebabum
off
yippie
hehs
been waiting for the day
and
finally
next week i got 3 daes of off
yoyo
mon-tues-sunday
tomorrow is pay day
dont know how much will i ger?
i want to eat at SEOUL garden
as 
soon 
as possible
[ps i saw him at work
i am so shy to see his face like directly
why
cause i am freaky shy lo]
hahas

tomorrow work la

at 2pm
aiyoyo
got spring cleaning luhs
die die die die
i realise i become so so obsessed with blog nowadays
and 
facebook too
hehs
why are all SHINee fans are 
way
younger than me
why???
to all my friends
taking O and N levels
all the best to ya guys
finally i have reach my decision to study at ITE
not sure what course
O level can wait lohz
take o level next year
i think i wont be ready lohs
if i take again compen fail la 
okay la blog again soon
love onew oppa



I LOVE YA
nabilah
yana
happy advance birthday




Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.