Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


life is so sad
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 | 4:38 pm | 0 comments


watch this:)



i have 2 days off
hahs

well
september babies list

WEILEONG
WAN TING
AJMAL


HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)




i love you onew oppa:)
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
TO

FTPSS TEACHERS
didnt go back to school
was at work

[p/s...saw him again..lolness like for 3 time at the same place...when can i not see him]


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


life is so sad
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 | 4:38 pm | 0 comments


watch this:)



i have 2 days off
hahs

well
september babies list

WEILEONG
WAN TING
AJMAL


HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)




i love you onew oppa:)
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
TO

FTPSS TEACHERS
didnt go back to school
was at work

[p/s...saw him again..lolness like for 3 time at the same place...when can i not see him]


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.