Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


i dont care
Monday, September 07, 2009 | 9:15 pm | 0 comments
i am so bored
that is why i am blogging right now
currently i am like slogging my guts working a ..............
tired sia
i am a part timer
but i work like a full timer
not tt i am complaining
but ist is so superliy tired
some more fasting month
got lots of challenges
hahs
food..water..
argghhhh
lucky tommorow working afternoon shift
but i dont like afternoon shift during fasting month..
cnnt eat at home
must do closing
i prefer morning even though need to do opening....
[p/s i am uploading pics at facebook..hahas]
i am in love with Onew


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


i dont care
Monday, September 07, 2009 | 9:15 pm | 0 comments
i am so bored
that is why i am blogging right now
currently i am like slogging my guts working a ..............
tired sia
i am a part timer
but i work like a full timer
not tt i am complaining
but ist is so superliy tired
some more fasting month
got lots of challenges
hahs
food..water..
argghhhh
lucky tommorow working afternoon shift
but i dont like afternoon shift during fasting month..
cnnt eat at home
must do closing
i prefer morning even though need to do opening....
[p/s i am uploading pics at facebook..hahas]
i am in love with Onew


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.