Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


2 daes to raya:)
Thursday, September 17, 2009 | 10:41 pm | 0 comments
 suddenly realised this year hari raya is so meaningless
dont you guys think so
well i just now went out to eat with mom and sis
well i wasnt fating aniwae due to girls problem every month
one more day of work
alas
i will be off for 2 days
god noes when i will work
tommorow maybe going to geylang
after finish work at 4pm,,,,
lol
tired sia
i just now saw ss501 cover for teenage
well i bought it...
hahas
maybe buying teens too
yana already bought both and she didnt tell me
ohh
young saeng oppa is so HANDSOME
nah
actually he is so cute
[P/s:why must i see his freaky face again,lol..i felt like puking..oh god..help me]
will i ever see onew???
i wish he is beside me right now
i want his number
so i can call him..
hahas:)
lol

Labels:



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


2 daes to raya:)
Thursday, September 17, 2009 | 10:41 pm | 0 comments
 suddenly realised this year hari raya is so meaningless
dont you guys think so
well i just now went out to eat with mom and sis
well i wasnt fating aniwae due to girls problem every month
one more day of work
alas
i will be off for 2 days
god noes when i will work
tommorow maybe going to geylang
after finish work at 4pm,,,,
lol
tired sia
i just now saw ss501 cover for teenage
well i bought it...
hahas
maybe buying teens too
yana already bought both and she didnt tell me
ohh
young saeng oppa is so HANDSOME
nah
actually he is so cute
[P/s:why must i see his freaky face again,lol..i felt like puking..oh god..help me]
will i ever see onew???
i wish he is beside me right now
i want his number
so i can call him..
hahas:)
lol

Labels:



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.