Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


SONG SEUNG HYUN
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | 7:12 pm | 0 comments
song seung hyun birthday is tommorow and its my off day:):)
happy 17 advance birthday:))

let recap all the KOREAN boy band birthday
starting with
FT ISLAND

HONG KI:02 of march
JONG HUN:07 of march
WON BIN:26 of march
SEUNG HYUN:20 of august
MIN HWAN:11 of NOV
JAE JIN:17 of DEC


SHINEE
JONG HYUN:08 of april
TAE MIN:18 of july
KEY:23 of sept
MIN HO:09 of dec
ONEW:14 of DEC

hahas:)
happy belated and advance



specially dedicated to HUI PING
happy advanced birthday
may all ur wishes come true:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


SONG SEUNG HYUN
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | 7:12 pm | 0 comments
song seung hyun birthday is tommorow and its my off day:):)
happy 17 advance birthday:))

let recap all the KOREAN boy band birthday
starting with
FT ISLAND

HONG KI:02 of march
JONG HUN:07 of march
WON BIN:26 of march
SEUNG HYUN:20 of august
MIN HWAN:11 of NOV
JAE JIN:17 of DEC


SHINEE
JONG HYUN:08 of april
TAE MIN:18 of july
KEY:23 of sept
MIN HO:09 of dec
ONEW:14 of DEC

hahas:)
happy belated and advance



specially dedicated to HUI PING
happy advanced birthday
may all ur wishes come true:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.