Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


the day has finally come:)
Thursday, July 23, 2009 | 9:52 pm | 0 comments
a picture of a statue doing a somersault hahs

i really like this photo so much


this too


my mp4..gold colour:)









pictures of harry potter and the half blood prince..really enjoy the movie..worth my time and money:)i really feel like wathing again:)isnt he cute:)he have the same bd as me too:)here is the ticket for the movie that i purchase





its a bit blur though


the people who wish me LIST>>>>
1:maizurah+mom+sis
2:chufen
3:yana
4:tania
5:jeslynn
6:faizah
7,8:colleagues at work..nt to mentions>
[p/s one of them justt cant stop teasing me and plan to sabo me:)]
9:wei qiang kor kor
10:my cuzzie{kak ina}
11:vann
13:julianna-shinee
14:taeminMAKnae
15:HASSAN{my cuzzie]
overall 15 people wish me
THANKS PEEPS:)
LOVE YOU ALL

did i leave anyone out???

by the wayguys where's my birthday present???
hahas..just joking:)

tml working again so sad:(



[p/s i saw him again ystd:(..really spoil my mood...]



i want ft island and shinee new album:)



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


the day has finally come:)
Thursday, July 23, 2009 | 9:52 pm | 0 comments
a picture of a statue doing a somersault hahs

i really like this photo so much


this too


my mp4..gold colour:)









pictures of harry potter and the half blood prince..really enjoy the movie..worth my time and money:)i really feel like wathing again:)isnt he cute:)he have the same bd as me too:)here is the ticket for the movie that i purchase





its a bit blur though


the people who wish me LIST>>>>
1:maizurah+mom+sis
2:chufen
3:yana
4:tania
5:jeslynn
6:faizah
7,8:colleagues at work..nt to mentions>
[p/s one of them justt cant stop teasing me and plan to sabo me:)]
9:wei qiang kor kor
10:my cuzzie{kak ina}
11:vann
13:julianna-shinee
14:taeminMAKnae
15:HASSAN{my cuzzie]
overall 15 people wish me
THANKS PEEPS:)
LOVE YOU ALL

did i leave anyone out???

by the wayguys where's my birthday present???
hahas..just joking:)

tml working again so sad:(



[p/s i saw him again ystd:(..really spoil my mood...]



i want ft island and shinee new album:)



Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.