Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


countdown eighteen birthday
Monday, July 13, 2009 | 6:11 pm | 0 comments
tick tock tick tock
eighteen birthdat on the way..10 more days to go
and i am a year older
am i just so lucky to be a year older
i guess everyone aged
hahas
well today is my off day
sadly to say
tommorow i have to go for CAFE training
with my colleague and manager
sad..
now charging my mp4
tml training start at 1pm till 5pm
i am so loving korean song
my colleague at work just listen to the wonder girls song
nobody
hahas
HE's like it
hahas
last year me and friends listen to this song and even post this song in our blog
i am a shinee fan and ft island too
ONEW OPPA:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


countdown eighteen birthday
Monday, July 13, 2009 | 6:11 pm | 0 comments
tick tock tick tock
eighteen birthdat on the way..10 more days to go
and i am a year older
am i just so lucky to be a year older
i guess everyone aged
hahas
well today is my off day
sadly to say
tommorow i have to go for CAFE training
with my colleague and manager
sad..
now charging my mp4
tml training start at 1pm till 5pm
i am so loving korean song
my colleague at work just listen to the wonder girls song
nobody
hahas
HE's like it
hahas
last year me and friends listen to this song and even post this song in our blog
i am a shinee fan and ft island too
ONEW OPPA:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.