Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


the day i eat kimchi
Thursday, June 18, 2009 | 11:56 am | 0 comments
the day i eat kimchi
yesterday
i went to fairprice and bought kimchi
hahas
at last i can have a bite of it
i ate it with maggi mee
hehes
at my first bite
i find it to be okay
after that
i cant eat it anymore
it tastes so weird la
hehes
okay let talk about working life
so far so good
can tahan
hahas
i like to work now:)
change my blogskins again
hahas
nicE?
FT island coming to singapore on the 27 june
shoot
i cant go
sad:(
zee confused a ft island fan
i love
FT ISLAND
PRIMADONAS:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


the day i eat kimchi
Thursday, June 18, 2009 | 11:56 am | 0 comments
the day i eat kimchi
yesterday
i went to fairprice and bought kimchi
hahas
at last i can have a bite of it
i ate it with maggi mee
hehes
at my first bite
i find it to be okay
after that
i cant eat it anymore
it tastes so weird la
hehes
okay let talk about working life
so far so good
can tahan
hahas
i like to work now:)
change my blogskins again
hahas
nicE?
FT island coming to singapore on the 27 june
shoot
i cant go
sad:(
zee confused a ft island fan
i love
FT ISLAND
PRIMADONAS:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.