Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Friday, May 22, 2009 | 4:05 pm | 0 comments
its been so long since i blog
sorry guys
busy with work
currently
hook with korean dramas and guys
hehes
the drama likeable or not which airs in channel U at 7pm weekdays
however im also hook with boys over flowers
but been to busy to watch at channel U
so i watch at the net..mysoju.com
so far i have watch episode 3 part 3
hahas
REALLY!!!
I LIKe LEE MIN HO!!
hahs
will blog soon:)
will miss bof:)
i heard tha ft island is coming to singapore
how great it'll be:)
annyong:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Friday, May 22, 2009 | 4:05 pm | 0 comments
its been so long since i blog
sorry guys
busy with work
currently
hook with korean dramas and guys
hehes
the drama likeable or not which airs in channel U at 7pm weekdays
however im also hook with boys over flowers
but been to busy to watch at channel U
so i watch at the net..mysoju.com
so far i have watch episode 3 part 3
hahas
REALLY!!!
I LIKe LEE MIN HO!!
hahs
will blog soon:)
will miss bof:)
i heard tha ft island is coming to singapore
how great it'll be:)
annyong:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.