Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


working life
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 | 4:49 pm | 0 comments
it been a blast working at delifrance
got lots of new frens that i make
they are nice people
first day of work
i started at 4pm
like duh so late rite
while dalia work in the morning though
the manager there was nice to both of us
tml is the sixth day
gosh im dead meat
sian lah
tml start at 9am till 3pm
life cool
hahaahas
at the end of the month $$$$$
yipeee
i'm so hooked ith the korean drrama at channel U
likeable or not
nice story to watch
lots of funny scene
hahahs
even mom and sis are hooked too
hahahas
im so sorry to all singaporean
guys
cause im like so in love with the korean guys
OPPA
hahas
will post again
:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


working life
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 | 4:49 pm | 0 comments
it been a blast working at delifrance
got lots of new frens that i make
they are nice people
first day of work
i started at 4pm
like duh so late rite
while dalia work in the morning though
the manager there was nice to both of us
tml is the sixth day
gosh im dead meat
sian lah
tml start at 9am till 3pm
life cool
hahaahas
at the end of the month $$$$$
yipeee
i'm so hooked ith the korean drrama at channel U
likeable or not
nice story to watch
lots of funny scene
hahahs
even mom and sis are hooked too
hahahas
im so sorry to all singaporean
guys
cause im like so in love with the korean guys
OPPA
hahas
will post again
:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.