Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


life of zee
Monday, April 20, 2009 | 3:09 pm | 0 comments
zee life is getting better and better
got a job
gonna be one month already
hahs
got make new friends
all the peeps there are good to both me and dalia
i enjoyed working
but on peak period
i get kinda lost in my job
one thing i dont like
is
doing
FOAM
for cappucino
like so sickening
i can never get the STUPID FOAM
all i get was
HOT milk
when i boil the milk
foam comes
hate lah
aiyoyo
tommorow work
sian 8am till 4pm
peak period sia
i saw many people sia
classmates and friends too
wish me luck in maintaining this job
hwaiting


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


life of zee
Monday, April 20, 2009 | 3:09 pm | 0 comments
zee life is getting better and better
got a job
gonna be one month already
hahs
got make new friends
all the peeps there are good to both me and dalia
i enjoyed working
but on peak period
i get kinda lost in my job
one thing i dont like
is
doing
FOAM
for cappucino
like so sickening
i can never get the STUPID FOAM
all i get was
HOT milk
when i boil the milk
foam comes
hate lah
aiyoyo
tommorow work
sian 8am till 4pm
peak period sia
i saw many people sia
classmates and friends too
wish me luck in maintaining this job
hwaiting


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.