Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Friday, March 06, 2009 | 3:23 pm | 0 comments
내 사랑이라 생각했고
I thought you were my love
내 전부라고 생각했고
I thought you were my all
내 마지막이 될 사랑 그게 너라고 믿었어
I thought you’d be the last love in my life
너 하나만을 위해 웃고
I only smiled for you
너 하나만을 위해 살고
I only lived for you
그게 행복일꺼라고 니 사랑을 믿었는데
I believed in your love, thinking it was happiness
**모두 다 거짓말이야 다 거짓말이야
Everything’s a lie, it’s all a lie
너의 사랑은 다 거짓말이야
Your love is completely untrue
이토록 아프게 해서
Because you hurt me like this
날 슬프게 해서 울리고 간 사랑이잖아
Because you made me sad, our love was washed away with tears
나만을 사랑한다고 날 지켜준다고
You told me you’d love only me;
You told me you’d take care of me
너의 사랑은 다 거짓말이야
Your love is completely untrue
내 마음 다 가져가고 사랑도 가져가고
You stole my heart and you took my love
떠나는 게 사랑이잖아 **
And love has left me
한 사람에게 사랑받고
You receive love from one person
한 사람에게 사랑주고
And you give love to just one person
그 사람이 너일꺼라 바보처럼 믿었는데
Like a fool, I believed that person was you** repeatRAP)
사랑이라는 말은 거짓말
The word “love” is a lie
사랑을 한단 말도 거짓말
Even saying “I love you” is a lie
영원이라는 말도 거짓말 “
Forever” is a lie
돌아온다는 약속만을 내게 남긴 채
The only thing left you with me is the promise that you’d return
그대는 어디로 (자꾸만 멀어지잖아)
Where are you (You keep moving further away)
그대는 어디로 멀어지고 멀어져도
Where are you?
Even though you keep moving further and further away
나는 너 하나만을 사랑해
I love only you
너 다시 돌아올까봐 내게로 올까봐
Because I keep thinking that you’ll come back, back to me
나는 사랑을 다시 못하잖아
I can’t love another
이토록 아프게 해도 날 슬프게 해도
Even if you hurt me like this and make me sad
너 하나만 기다리잖아
I wait only for you
모두 다 거짓말이야 다 거짓말이야
Everything’s a lie, it’s all a lie
우리 이별은 다 거짓말이야
Our separation was all a lie
니가 내 사랑이니까 내 전부이니까
Because you’re my love; because you’re my all
너 하나만 기다리잖아
I wait only for you
anyyong
chonun Zee imnida
sarang hae Ft island
lyrics for after love
i write in malay version soon:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Friday, March 06, 2009 | 3:23 pm | 0 comments
내 사랑이라 생각했고
I thought you were my love
내 전부라고 생각했고
I thought you were my all
내 마지막이 될 사랑 그게 너라고 믿었어
I thought you’d be the last love in my life
너 하나만을 위해 웃고
I only smiled for you
너 하나만을 위해 살고
I only lived for you
그게 행복일꺼라고 니 사랑을 믿었는데
I believed in your love, thinking it was happiness
**모두 다 거짓말이야 다 거짓말이야
Everything’s a lie, it’s all a lie
너의 사랑은 다 거짓말이야
Your love is completely untrue
이토록 아프게 해서
Because you hurt me like this
날 슬프게 해서 울리고 간 사랑이잖아
Because you made me sad, our love was washed away with tears
나만을 사랑한다고 날 지켜준다고
You told me you’d love only me;
You told me you’d take care of me
너의 사랑은 다 거짓말이야
Your love is completely untrue
내 마음 다 가져가고 사랑도 가져가고
You stole my heart and you took my love
떠나는 게 사랑이잖아 **
And love has left me
한 사람에게 사랑받고
You receive love from one person
한 사람에게 사랑주고
And you give love to just one person
그 사람이 너일꺼라 바보처럼 믿었는데
Like a fool, I believed that person was you** repeatRAP)
사랑이라는 말은 거짓말
The word “love” is a lie
사랑을 한단 말도 거짓말
Even saying “I love you” is a lie
영원이라는 말도 거짓말 “
Forever” is a lie
돌아온다는 약속만을 내게 남긴 채
The only thing left you with me is the promise that you’d return
그대는 어디로 (자꾸만 멀어지잖아)
Where are you (You keep moving further away)
그대는 어디로 멀어지고 멀어져도
Where are you?
Even though you keep moving further and further away
나는 너 하나만을 사랑해
I love only you
너 다시 돌아올까봐 내게로 올까봐
Because I keep thinking that you’ll come back, back to me
나는 사랑을 다시 못하잖아
I can’t love another
이토록 아프게 해도 날 슬프게 해도
Even if you hurt me like this and make me sad
너 하나만 기다리잖아
I wait only for you
모두 다 거짓말이야 다 거짓말이야
Everything’s a lie, it’s all a lie
우리 이별은 다 거짓말이야
Our separation was all a lie
니가 내 사랑이니까 내 전부이니까
Because you’re my love; because you’re my all
너 하나만 기다리잖아
I wait only for you
anyyong
chonun Zee imnida
sarang hae Ft island
lyrics for after love
i write in malay version soon:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.