Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Sunday, March 15, 2009 | 3:44 pm | 0 comments
hey im back
well im unemployed
not schooling
waiting for that stupid ITE result
i admit it my fault in the first place for choosing the wrong course
haiyo
others are happily going to poly
well my life sux
what bout your
give me some happiness will you
haiz very the mendak u noe
sit at home like what
no life you know
okay
i blog some other daes
chao


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Sunday, March 15, 2009 | 3:44 pm | 0 comments
hey im back
well im unemployed
not schooling
waiting for that stupid ITE result
i admit it my fault in the first place for choosing the wrong course
haiyo
others are happily going to poly
well my life sux
what bout your
give me some happiness will you
haiz very the mendak u noe
sit at home like what
no life you know
okay
i blog some other daes
chao


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.