Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Wednesday, December 24, 2008 | 1:41 pm | 0 comments
well

life is so not cool

this past few days

i had recurring dreams of O level

seriously i was so paying attention bout the result

until one f my friend sae bout it

firstly

it was so scary

so nonsensical

u imagine

i was still wearing my school uniform with my friend waiting for bus

donnoe what bus lar

then when the bus came

we took it

suddenly i saw my friend from one of the polytechnic in Spore

then i was like at this block

were like waiting for my friend to put his stuff at home

finally at my house

hahas

so nonsensical

then this daes

i dreamt i got like 76 point for my O's

like wat the hell

finally dreamt i gt 29

like super scary

maybe i really did badly for my O's

haiz..
8 more daes to go
to 2009
when will it be the O level result???
:(((


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Wednesday, December 24, 2008 | 1:41 pm | 0 comments
well

life is so not cool

this past few days

i had recurring dreams of O level

seriously i was so paying attention bout the result

until one f my friend sae bout it

firstly

it was so scary

so nonsensical

u imagine

i was still wearing my school uniform with my friend waiting for bus

donnoe what bus lar

then when the bus came

we took it

suddenly i saw my friend from one of the polytechnic in Spore

then i was like at this block

were like waiting for my friend to put his stuff at home

finally at my house

hahas

so nonsensical

then this daes

i dreamt i got like 76 point for my O's

like wat the hell

finally dreamt i gt 29

like super scary

maybe i really did badly for my O's

haiz..
8 more daes to go
to 2009
when will it be the O level result???
:(((


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.