Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Saturday, December 06, 2008 | 8:59 pm | 0 comments
ok
im so back to blogging
since yesterday was video blogging
today
is
blog
about
KOREAN SONG
or
most likely
BOYBANd
FT Island
is so cute
hahaha
especially
JAE JIN
hahaha
IT all because of yana
thanks to her
im in love with korean song
thank you so much
im so in love with FT ISLAND
HEAVEN
AFTER LOVE
u will noe what i meant
if u listen to their song
well
currently
no job
sadness
seriously speaking
the O level result to me
didn give me
any
nervousness
serious
but i think i did badly
maybe for some
??
ok im so listening to korean channel
im o waiting for FT island so everytime
hahaha
confusedzee:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Saturday, December 06, 2008 | 8:59 pm | 0 comments
ok
im so back to blogging
since yesterday was video blogging
today
is
blog
about
KOREAN SONG
or
most likely
BOYBANd
FT Island
is so cute
hahaha
especially
JAE JIN
hahaha
IT all because of yana
thanks to her
im in love with korean song
thank you so much
im so in love with FT ISLAND
HEAVEN
AFTER LOVE
u will noe what i meant
if u listen to their song
well
currently
no job
sadness
seriously speaking
the O level result to me
didn give me
any
nervousness
serious
but i think i did badly
maybe for some
??
ok im so listening to korean channel
im o waiting for FT island so everytime
hahaha
confusedzee:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.