Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Wednesday, November 26, 2008 | 4:45 pm | 0 comments
Light On - David Cook
another song by david cook nice song
i like it
079_-_Maroon_5_-_Wont_Go_Home_Without_You____[Torrent_Tatty]___(ย™_A&M_Octone).MP3 -
marron 5
wont go home without you
love this song


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Wednesday, November 26, 2008 | 4:45 pm | 0 comments
Light On - David Cook
another song by david cook nice song
i like it
079_-_Maroon_5_-_Wont_Go_Home_Without_You____[Torrent_Tatty]___(ย™_A&M_Octone).MP3 -
marron 5
wont go home without you
love this song


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.