Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


disastrous result ever
Saturday, October 04, 2008 | 3:02 pm | 0 comments
hey im back





presenting to u my worst result ever







maths ppr 1 and 2

paper 1-14/80

paper2-27/100





science

physics

paper 1-8/20

paper2-9/65

practical-8/15



chemistry

paper 1-4/20

paper2-22.5/65

paper3-1/15







humanities

social studies-18/50

geography-20/50







art-50/100











english not yet lah

paper2-36













how am i going to poly with this kind of result

sadness!!!









ok

that day..fri

we were taliking about

MARRIAGES

woah

isnt that so fast for us to get married

hey hey

onli left how many years for us to be in the twentiess

everyone have partner

ME!!

no one

sad

anyone!!!





Marr bd was celebrated that day
she cry just like what i did
hahah
emo mah
actually
she was touch
well it was fun
ran after her
but she was so fast




chufen didn come
heyhey
another bash coming up soon




just nw met mr leong at inter
hahaha






to be continued!!maybe


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


disastrous result ever
Saturday, October 04, 2008 | 3:02 pm | 0 comments
hey im back





presenting to u my worst result ever







maths ppr 1 and 2

paper 1-14/80

paper2-27/100





science

physics

paper 1-8/20

paper2-9/65

practical-8/15



chemistry

paper 1-4/20

paper2-22.5/65

paper3-1/15







humanities

social studies-18/50

geography-20/50







art-50/100











english not yet lah

paper2-36













how am i going to poly with this kind of result

sadness!!!









ok

that day..fri

we were taliking about

MARRIAGES

woah

isnt that so fast for us to get married

hey hey

onli left how many years for us to be in the twentiess

everyone have partner

ME!!

no one

sad

anyone!!!





Marr bd was celebrated that day
she cry just like what i did
hahah
emo mah
actually
she was touch
well it was fun
ran after her
but she was so fast




chufen didn come
heyhey
another bash coming up soon




just nw met mr leong at inter
hahaha






to be continued!!maybe


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.