Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Saturday, August 16, 2008 | 8:46 pm | 0 comments
im so freaking happy
im moving to my second layer for my papercut
yeah..!!at last
i doing the tracing
after that i can cut again
for sure whwn i finish ny masterpiece i will upload the photos
haha
today i went out
buty household necessities from NTUc
then buy lunch
went home open the letterbox
NGEE ANN send a letter
its regarding the dpa
well not accepted
ask me to do well and hope that i can join the jae next year
the freaking things is my mt result is b4
again for the 3rd time
B4
dumb
stupid paper
peeps ask me to take again
but im strongly disagree
im tired of mt
so nt taking again
im gonna start practising O level ppaper from now on
do well for my painting and papercut
must get A1,A2 or at least B3 for all my remaining subject
jia you
prelim coming in sept
o level coming in oct
hahaha
work hard:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Saturday, August 16, 2008 | 8:46 pm | 0 comments
im so freaking happy
im moving to my second layer for my papercut
yeah..!!at last
i doing the tracing
after that i can cut again
for sure whwn i finish ny masterpiece i will upload the photos
haha
today i went out
buty household necessities from NTUc
then buy lunch
went home open the letterbox
NGEE ANN send a letter
its regarding the dpa
well not accepted
ask me to do well and hope that i can join the jae next year
the freaking things is my mt result is b4
again for the 3rd time
B4
dumb
stupid paper
peeps ask me to take again
but im strongly disagree
im tired of mt
so nt taking again
im gonna start practising O level ppaper from now on
do well for my painting and papercut
must get A1,A2 or at least B3 for all my remaining subject
jia you
prelim coming in sept
o level coming in oct
hahaha
work hard:)


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.