Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Friday, August 01, 2008 | 9:54 pm | 0 comments
hey peeeps
its been my 32 post
im so freaking happy lah
im so jiwang now
meaning im so sentimental
im so loving malay rocks song
it is so touching till u can cry ur eyes out
beware peeps im not gonna be emo this past few month okiies
im gonna be jiwang
all thanks to my SISTER
for introducing this kind of song to me
im so loving it

im gonna miss my sec 5 years the most
5N2 RAWWKZ






Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Friday, August 01, 2008 | 9:54 pm | 0 comments
hey peeeps
its been my 32 post
im so freaking happy lah
im so jiwang now
meaning im so sentimental
im so loving malay rocks song
it is so touching till u can cry ur eyes out
beware peeps im not gonna be emo this past few month okiies
im gonna be jiwang
all thanks to my SISTER
for introducing this kind of song to me
im so loving it

im gonna miss my sec 5 years the most
5N2 RAWWKZ






Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.