Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Monday, July 07, 2008 | 12:27 pm | 0 comments
lets blog again
i cant wait for poly life

haiz sian
fridae mt oral
went out smoothly though the topic was bout reading book
it was chicken dodol

hahaha
while me and a bunch of peeps were waitng 4 our turn....

i practise with my fren bside me
okae im nt gonna mention who is it...

i gave her a topic bout smoking..the funniest thing is when she get stuck she will mention the F word
and the most nt exciting part is i saw the person i hated the most
well i cant mention it though
and i met my fren too..
well she came back to school after such a long time
i kind off miss last year
it was so much fun unlike this year
life so stress
i wish i was in poly or ite
peeople there are much more happy
life there is so stress free
seriously speaking i cant waut for POLYYYYY!!!


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Monday, July 07, 2008 | 12:27 pm | 0 comments
lets blog again
i cant wait for poly life

haiz sian
fridae mt oral
went out smoothly though the topic was bout reading book
it was chicken dodol

hahaha
while me and a bunch of peeps were waitng 4 our turn....

i practise with my fren bside me
okae im nt gonna mention who is it...

i gave her a topic bout smoking..the funniest thing is when she get stuck she will mention the F word
and the most nt exciting part is i saw the person i hated the most
well i cant mention it though
and i met my fren too..
well she came back to school after such a long time
i kind off miss last year
it was so much fun unlike this year
life so stress
i wish i was in poly or ite
peeople there are much more happy
life there is so stress free
seriously speaking i cant waut for POLYYYYY!!!


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.