Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Art papercut submission
Saturday, July 26, 2008 | 2:38 pm | 0 comments
hahaa
i felt that one of my good friend is such a violent person
well she did not come for school 4 two days
she sae that she will be cuming but she cheat me
i was damn sarcastic with her this past few days
i told her that "why dont u finish ur coursework at home
while u take ur o level next year"..
im so stress with her
she promise me that she will do her art with me and another friend
she such a liar
poor kor kor
she dont acknowledge him as her kor kor
i felt sad for him
my kor kor,jie jie and marr were so good to me they wanted 4 me ytd while i was cuting my papercut
that girl is such a big time liar
she sae she will come ytd at 2pm
it seems that she didnt come
maybe bcz of what i say to her
THANKZ KOR KOR,JIE JIE FOR ACCOMPANYING ME FOR THIS PAST 2 DAYS FOR MY PAPERCUT AND HELP ME IN COLOURING
THANKS MARR,EKA,TANIA,JESLYNN,YANA,CHOR HOON,MAI,KIN,VANN,HUI AND THOSE WHO REMEBER MY BIRTHDAY
REST ASSURE PEOPLE I APPRECIATE THAT
DONT WORRY IM GONNA UPLOAD THE PHOTO ASAP



P.S pinch wei qiang kor kor
a request from marr
Sorry kor kor


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


Art papercut submission
Saturday, July 26, 2008 | 2:38 pm | 0 comments
hahaa
i felt that one of my good friend is such a violent person
well she did not come for school 4 two days
she sae that she will be cuming but she cheat me
i was damn sarcastic with her this past few days
i told her that "why dont u finish ur coursework at home
while u take ur o level next year"..
im so stress with her
she promise me that she will do her art with me and another friend
she such a liar
poor kor kor
she dont acknowledge him as her kor kor
i felt sad for him
my kor kor,jie jie and marr were so good to me they wanted 4 me ytd while i was cuting my papercut
that girl is such a big time liar
she sae she will come ytd at 2pm
it seems that she didnt come
maybe bcz of what i say to her
THANKZ KOR KOR,JIE JIE FOR ACCOMPANYING ME FOR THIS PAST 2 DAYS FOR MY PAPERCUT AND HELP ME IN COLOURING
THANKS MARR,EKA,TANIA,JESLYNN,YANA,CHOR HOON,MAI,KIN,VANN,HUI AND THOSE WHO REMEBER MY BIRTHDAY
REST ASSURE PEOPLE I APPRECIATE THAT
DONT WORRY IM GONNA UPLOAD THE PHOTO ASAP



P.S pinch wei qiang kor kor
a request from marr
Sorry kor kor


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.