Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


the disastrous mid year result
Monday, May 19, 2008 | 8:11 pm | 0 comments
  1. im so freaking upset bout my result this year..its atrocious..i manage to paa 3 subject..however this coming week ther is gonna have meet the parent..well that is wat i hate the most....last sat,me and a bunch of kiddos went to esplanade to watch the p.ramlee the muzikal..it was fabulous..it started ard 2.30pm and ends at6plus...it was great..iwish i cud go again..well the nxt dae my cuzzie ngagement..i helped ard..it was so hot i was wearing baju kurung..i was sweating all over as i was at de kitchen..freaking hot sia..ahhh.tues is the starting of mt intensive bt luckily its onli for 4 daes..last yr it was bout 2 weeks.nxt wk mondae is the mt mid year paper 4 0..i hope i get A2 Or at least B3


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


the disastrous mid year result
Monday, May 19, 2008 | 8:11 pm | 0 comments
  1. im so freaking upset bout my result this year..its atrocious..i manage to paa 3 subject..however this coming week ther is gonna have meet the parent..well that is wat i hate the most....last sat,me and a bunch of kiddos went to esplanade to watch the p.ramlee the muzikal..it was fabulous..it started ard 2.30pm and ends at6plus...it was great..iwish i cud go again..well the nxt dae my cuzzie ngagement..i helped ard..it was so hot i was wearing baju kurung..i was sweating all over as i was at de kitchen..freaking hot sia..ahhh.tues is the starting of mt intensive bt luckily its onli for 4 daes..last yr it was bout 2 weeks.nxt wk mondae is the mt mid year paper 4 0..i hope i get A2 Or at least B3


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.