Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


art lesson
Friday, May 30, 2008 | 6:19 pm | 0 comments
today i learn hw to do toning in a better way..hahahaha..as u know my drawing sux..luckly my art teacher sae i improved..hehehe:-)..lalalala.iwonder wen im gonna finish my art..im left wit june and july..ahhh..papercut,i wouldnt want to make a mistake cz i wanna gt A2 sia...mt paper i hope at least a B3 or A2....pray to god......nxt week still gt art remedial...on the 17 and 18 june the graduating class will be having STORM....science teacher on rescue mission..isnt it lame?well need to buck up in my studies....lol..im getting bad to worse..my position in class was 20....sad sia..i was always the top 10.....prelim will be up soon,,,have to jia you.....work w=toward my goal....web designer.....yipee......


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.

Purple-licious
Hey Shawols !

WELCOME TO SHINee WORLD ;)

I'm SHINee leader. I was known for my sangate, soft voice and my powerful ttakbam. I can crack walnuts EASILY. Beside that, I also love CHICKEN damn so much. Yeah, it's my favorite food ^^

Navigations

Follow+ Tales Awesome shawol Tagboard


art lesson
Friday, May 30, 2008 | 6:19 pm | 0 comments
today i learn hw to do toning in a better way..hahahaha..as u know my drawing sux..luckly my art teacher sae i improved..hehehe:-)..lalalala.iwonder wen im gonna finish my art..im left wit june and july..ahhh..papercut,i wouldnt want to make a mistake cz i wanna gt A2 sia...mt paper i hope at least a B3 or A2....pray to god......nxt week still gt art remedial...on the 17 and 18 june the graduating class will be having STORM....science teacher on rescue mission..isnt it lame?well need to buck up in my studies....lol..im getting bad to worse..my position in class was 20....sad sia..i was always the top 10.....prelim will be up soon,,,have to jia you.....work w=toward my goal....web designer.....yipee......


Old things | New things

Skin by Shining Shawols. Picture/gif by Google.