
|
Hey Shawols ! ![]() I am Zee . A Shawol who lives in the SHINee World.I LOVE KPop. I love SUper Junior<3^^ Fx ,Snsd,Tvxq ,EXO and many more Navigations
| the continuatiothe story of elizabeth and Mary Plus Clarissa
Friday, April 25, 2008 | 2:09 pm | 0 comments
i cant believe its been 9 day..they never speak to me..am i in the fault?i dont noe my mistake..how can i change 4 the good..Elizabeth and mary are too much..i must make sure i pass my mid year with flying colours..as 4 elizabeth she own me $2.70...i hope she remember tat..as 4 mary..she's a hypocrite..well every1 is a hypocrite..those kiddo will not be forgiven ever.is it fair not knowing ur mistake and sayin sorry?as for Clarissa a blur sotong..cant believe it she and elizabeth dont like me..but still pretend to like me..Bastard...cant believe it hypocrite..loser..idiotic fellow peeps...im gonna reject them like rejected goods..they are just passerby in my life..i dont bother bout them animore..still renenber on tues..e n m was talkin 2 our classmates..when i came, they turn away from me..hello.by the way,they regard me as their mummy.but 4 sure im gonna disown them..just watch out!!!!!
|